1) Title of event in English 2) Date and time 3) Location 4) Brief description of event in English (150 words maximum). 5) Flier (important! we normally require an attached flier in pdf or jpg format) 6) Any other important information (e.g. fees to attend; contact details; registration required?).
We will contact you if we need any more information.
Important tips - read before submitting
* Events should be related to the arts and humanities (cutting-edge, digital, interdisciplinary work is welcome, as well as more traditional topics), We welcome lectures, dramatic performances, concerts, CFPs, etc.
* We recommend submitting your event 1 month - 2 weeks in advance. We only feature events once.
* You are welcome to post events that will take place in Japanese, but the description and title you provide should be in English.
* In principle, events should be in the Tokyo / Yokohama area, but we may include important events elsewhere in Japan.
* If possible, please send us well-designed fliers with attractive images!
* When writing the description, remember that it will reach a general audience - try to make it as concise and "newsworthy" as possible, explaining any technical terms / jargon.
* We may edit descriptions for content and length, and we do not guarantee to publish all events submitted.